Business Admin Apprentice MOTOR DEPOT LIMITED
All you require is an approachable personality, enthusiasm, an appetite to learn whilst earning and have a passion for excellent customer service, we will support you in the rest. This position will be supported by “on the job” training by a national training provider to achieve a Level 2 Qualification.
Closing date: today
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Oct 2017
29 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The job role will include the following duties:
- General admin duties i.e. filing, paperwork, invoicing, accounts
- Booking appointments for customers, taking details
- Processing orders
- Answering the phones
Requirements and prospects
- Answering the telephone in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Spending quality time with customers providing basic information.
- Maintaining administration systems.
- Ability to build working relationships and think on your feet.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful.
- Good attention to detail and be able to work in a busy environment.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Respect for customers and colleagues.
- Committed to developing self.
- Developed computer literacy in MS Office Suite.
A* - C GCSEs or equivalent such as functional skills.
About the employer
- NVQ Level 2 Business Administration
- Functional Skills
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Kyle Flanagan 07807 661870 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today