Technical Support Apprentice GRANDCARE SYSTEMS LIMITED
Grandcare are looking for an enthusiastic individual looking to join a fast growing organisation that really does make a positive difference to people’s lives. Grandcare are a small company which uses technology to make big improvements to people’s independence and quality of life.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
07 Oct 2017
29 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are a small company which uses technology to make big improvements to people’s independence and quality of life. We have a range of products that includes video communication, telehealth and smart building technology.
Join us and you will get to earn and learn, while working for a fast growing organisation that really does make a positive difference to people’s lives.
- Join the technical team – you will be trained to setup and configure our customer systems. This involves remote configuration and support using our web portal, so patience and a good phone manner are essential
- Once fully trained, the role could involve installation and training so a driving license is useful but not absolutely necessary
- Help with department administration and logistics – updating with the CRM system
- Provide helpdesk support to internal users
- Occasional involvement in testing new products and services
Requirements and prospects
- Numerate (adept at Excel) with good English Skills (can use MS Word / PowerPoint)
- Puzzle / problem solver
- Good attention to detail and able to follow processes with accuracy
- Pleasant phone manner (customer support is an element of this role)
- Good working knowledge of basic IT principles and concepts. Backup/restore, updates, drivers, adding devices etc.
- Well presented with a smart and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Represents the Company in a professional manner at all times
- Enthusiasm for using technology to solve problems
- Initiative and will be able to work well in a team
- Organisational skills and a natural aptitude for technical problem solving
- A keen interest in Information Technology
- Maths and English grades A-C GSCE or equivalent achieved.
Things to consider
About the employer
Training will be provided in order to achieve a Level 2 qualification in IT Applications. The majority of your training will be in the workplace, where you will be visited by an assessor every 4-6 weeks. However, you may also be required to attend Salford City College for additional Functional Skills classes.
IT Application Specialist
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Salford City College
Stacey Reid 01616315877 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2017