New Business Sales Apprentice TI (Technology Innovators) Limited
As a New Business Sales apprentice, you will be tasked with calling and introducing the company to businesses and education customers that do not know about us. You will deliver a professional message which describes us and lets customers know how and why they should consider working with us. This is an exciting step into the world of B2B sales.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Dec 2017
30 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As a New Business Sales apprentice, you will be tasked with
- calling and introducing the company to businesses
- education customers that do not yet know about us.
You will deliver a professional message which describes us and lets customers know how and why they should consider working with us. This role is an exciting step into the world of business to business sales.
- You will learn to communicate and persuade, listen and provide solutions to problems.
- You will be an ambassador for the company, and for this role you will be given a commission structure that allows you to earn without any cap.
- You will have a mentor whose role it will be to ensure that you are developing and building confidence as each day progresses.
- For the best candidates, the sky is the limit not only in earning potential, but we will also help you develop management and leadership skills.
As a company, we believe in helping each team member grow to their full potential.
Requirements and prospects
- You will be working as part of a small but fast growing team, so communication skills and team-working abilities are essential.
- Financially motivated
- Excellent communication written/ verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Service focused mindset is very important
- Comfortable with being on the phone
- Positive, Calm and considerate team worker.
- Due to the nature of the role, we suggest that (A* to C) GCSE or equivalent are desirable for the application for this role , with a strong bias towards English Language skills.
- English – Maths – Science A - C/7-10 GCSE Results or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
- Diploma in Customer Service level 2
- Functional Skills level 1 in English and Maths, progressing to level 2
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Personal and Professional Development
THE SKILLS PARTNERSHIP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Skills Partnership Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017