Hairdressing Apprentice Romola
Romola are looking to recruit an Apprentice/Assistant to work in their busy salon in Harborne. You will carry out duties such as: assisting stylists and make refreshments for clients while giving the best customer service.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 Oct 2017
05 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Romola are looking to recruit an Apprentice/Assistant to work in their busy salon in Harborne.
Duties to include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Keeping salon area clean and tidy
- Assisting stylists
- Make refreshments for clients while giving the best customer service
Requirements and prospects
You need to have excellent communications skills as the role of an apprentice hairdresser involved in dealing with different people from different backgrounds on a daily basis. Willing to attend college fortnightly, take part in equality and diversity sessions, take part in employment rights and responsibilities, take part in in-house annual competitions. Also Wella Xposure and Apprentice of the Year.
In salon training, working towards NVQ level 2 in hairdressing with product knowledge training, attending college every fortnight for practical and theory sessions.
- Hard working
- A passion for hairdressing
Due to the nature of the business, you maybe be expected to work long unsociable hours and possible late nights.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Based in the City Centre. Training will take place fortnightly
- Reflections are a work based learning provider offering high class hairdressing training. Reflections have years of hairdressing and training experience so you are definitely in the right hands
- Training is offered on a day release basis at the academy
- Reflections always go the extra mile to offer you the chance to get involved in events and competitions inside and outside the Academy
- Your NVQ Level 2 training will be carried out at Reflections Training Academy Reflections Training Academy
- Staff represent the fun, lively and fashionable industry you will be entering into
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Academy
Jeanette Banks 01216432147 Jeanette.firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017