Customer Service Administration Apprentice - 12689 Phillips & Cohen Associates (Uk) Ltd
Are you friendly and outgoing and enjoy being organised and efficient? This is an exciting opportunity to join the world’s market leader in the highly specialised area of probate debt recovery industry. They are looking for a Customer Service Administration Apprentice to be a part of the Elite in the Finance Collections Industry.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Dec 2017
25 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Deal with email queries from clients, booking meeting rooms and ordering consumables.
- Process inbound and outbound correspondence including scanning and attaching documents, ensuring an excellent level of service is consistently delivered, whilst ensuring service levels and key goals are achieved.
- Accurate input of data and encryption of files.
- Documenting accounts thoroughly with clarity and transparency.
- Carry out a range of administrative tasks to support operations as well as other departments.
- Complying with government legislation and guidelines laid down by the FCA/CSA//DBSG/ICO as well as working within strict company guidelines and that of their clients.
- Input, development and improvement of current and new operational processes.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication – both written and verbal
- Good IT skills
- Ability to establish good working relationships
- To work well under pressure and to be able to work with people from a variety of backgrounds
- They are looking to fill this post with someone who enjoys meeting people and working in a team in a fast-moving Financial Services environment
- Able to plan and priorities your workload
- Work accurately, with attention to detail
- Good communication and IT skills
- Call Centre or receptionist experience is not essential
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
Minimum 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above.
Things to consider
About the employer
Phillips & Cohen Associates (Uk) Ltd
Level 3 Business and Administration
Approximately 3% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 17% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017