Management Systems Apprentice Rudolph & Hellman Automotive
Are you interested in taking the step into Business Admin? Would you like the opportunity to work for a highly regarded business? If so this is the role for you - Excellent location / Great career prospects!
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
25 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To be confident with statistical data and numerical skills and produce accurate data.
- To work with Excel spreadsheets which have complicated formats and present statistical data as requested.
- Support to the H&S/Quality/Environmental Managers/Officers for all Management System related tasks.
- Assist administrators with project related activities in line with the daily running of the departments.
- Co-ordinate and execute specified tasks in line with your given work plan and/or stand in as required in the absence of a team member.
- Ensuring all day to day tasks are completed within the timelines in a safe working manner, compliant to policy.
- Assist with the review and upkeep of relevant records and data capture within the departments.
- Carry out other H&S / Quality /Environment related duties as required including ENV/H&S/Quality meetings, surveillances, data capture and audits.
- To support the management of all the above activities.
Requirements and prospects
- IT Skills – Competence on all Microsoft programmes and Visio
- Excellent ability to maintain attention to detail through observing skills, processes or viewing documentation linked to safety, quality compliance to processes and recycling
- Administrative skills; Filing Documentation or records – either hard copy or scanning to an electronic database
- Processing Data; collecting data for accident or near misses or recycling or non-conformances to processes etc. and inserting into data bases
- Interested in Charitable processes which assist the company and the local community
- Meticulous to detail
- Willingness to learn whilst maintaining a happy demeanour
No qualifications required.
About the employer
- Business Administration Level 2
- Functional Skills (If required)
- ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- PLTS – Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration
The Intraining Group Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Intraining Group
Andy Green 0330 120 3220 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017