Business Administration Apprentice Trident Professional It Services Ltd
A fantastic opportunity for an IT customer service apprentice within a fast-paced, highly supportive sales department.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Sep 2017
25 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Are you looking for an apprenticeship that is going to give you a solid foundation of skills in business adminstration in a friendly work environment?
The company is an IT support provider based in central Brighton who is looking for an apprentice to join their business support department. The department is a very important part of the business and is a varied and interesting role that will involve supporting the engineers, managing their diaries, processing general administration tasks, some basic purchasing, invoicing and preparing quotations/ proposals.
To be considered for this apprenticeship you will need to be a confident 16-23 year old who is ambitious and wants to establish themselves in a strong growing business. If this sounds likes you apply now! Or send your CV to email@example.com for more information on this and other business administration apprenticeships in the Brighton area.
Requirements and prospects
- A strong command of English both written and verbally.
- A natural flair for sales and a passion for customer service.
- Accuracy, common sense, ability to apply learning to situation/opportunity.
- Clear and confident telephone manner.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Multitasking, time management and efficiency.
- Microsoft Office skills are required.
- Driving would be advantageous but not essential.
- Natural ability to build relationships and rapport.
- Strong social skills and ability to adapt to environment, people and situations.
- Self-motivated, confident and determined personality.
- Calm and thoughtful approach to work.
- Willingness to learn due to technical sale.
No formal qualifications required.
About the employer
- Level 2 BTEC in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Maths, and ICT
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
TEMPUS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tempus Training
Gabby 01273 669455 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017