Apprentice Recruitment Specialist Randstad Uk Holding Limited
Apprentice role with full training provided. Become a recruitment professional and a specialist in your market. Earn commission and bonus on-top of a great salary. Work along side an amazing fun team with exciting incentives. Bundles of progression in a global company (2nd largest in the world in what we do!).
Closing date: 21 Sep 2017
£18,000.00 - £23,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
21 Oct 2017
25 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Want to help secure job seekers that perfect role? As the UK’s leading provider of support to students with disabilities, health conditions or any additional learning needs, you will have an important role to play. Building relationships with colleges, universities and students to find them the support they need.
If you love working in an ambitious, friendly and pro-active environment and are pursuing a career within recruitment, our dedicated and competitive team are eager to meet their next high performer.
Based in Manchester in our Student Support our numbers certainly add up and it’s not just about sales targets and GP. As the UK’s leading provider of support to students with disabilities, health conditions or any additional learning needs, we have an important role to play. Join us and you’ll be helping over 130 universities and colleges across the UK, providing disability support and learning support to over 25,000 students.
We know it is important to keep our staff motivated to succeed, so as well as the above your benefits will include, but are not limited to:
- Away Days (most recently in July at our annual Summer Sizzle)
- Annual Awards Conference (All Expenses Paid)
- High Performance Awards
- Share Purchase Plan (including 50% Bonus Shares)
- Monetary Discounts including: Food & Drinks, Luxury Retailers, High Street Retailers, Cinema Discounts, Mobile Contract Discounts, Car Discounts…
- … and a whole lot more!
As a key account specialist, representing one of the largest recruitment organisations globally, your responsibilities would include:
- Building lasting client relationships, defining what it is they need and how you are best placed to fulfil their recruitment needs, first time, every time.
- Getting to know your candidates, working with them to tailor their search for employment, whether that be for temp or perm opportunities.
- Keeping in the know. The recruitment market changes daily and you will be a specialist within the office support market.
- Extending your reach – meeting with candidates and clients in order to provide the very best service you can.
What we need from you (“the requirements”):
No previous experience is necessary! – All we ask is that you are:
- Open to new ideas and ways of working
- Sales driven
- Motivated by targets
- Career focused
- Hard working
Requirements and prospects
- Open to new ideas and ways of working.
- Sales driven.
- Motivated by targets.
- Career focused.
- Hard working.
- All of our people are bursting with personality so who you are and what you can bring to the team is a massive game changer for us!
- GCSE's or equivalent qualifications.
About the employer
Additional location information
- 12 months in house training with practical application whilst working towards an NVQ level 3 in Recruitment!
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Randstad UK
Francesca Moruzzi 07572440218 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 21 Sep 2017