Ground & Maintenance Apprentice Liberty Living
Are you passionate about working at an exciting company? Want to earn while you learn? Then apply today!
Closing date: 03 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
25 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Provide front desk and telephone support; managing and dealing with day to day queries.
- Ensuring expectations and satisfaction is achieved in line with the National Code of Standards and Liberty Living’s own procedures.
- Engaging with residents to help provide a ‘home-from-home’ experience.
- Assisting Student Experience events and administration.
- Ensure visitors are signed in and out of the site.
- Registering and handing out resident post and parcels.
- Be proactive and inform the management team of any problems and situations arising.
- Be fully conversant with the residences’ Mental Health awareness protocols; be able to direct students to specialist resources and be able to deal with emergency situations if they arise.
- Ensuring a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Provide general administrative support to the residence team including writing letters, raising invoices, taking payments and issuing receipts, filing, photocopying, emailing and data entry.
- Ensuring all office administration is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain records of students and occupancy lists.
- Check daily night services/senior student log and record and inform management of any incidences.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work with others and support other effectively in a team.
- Effective customer service skills with a willingness to accommodate customer positively and communicate positive and negative messaged effectively with others.
- Good personal organisation and administrative skills with the ability to self-organise to meet competing deadlines.
- Proactive, self-motivated, resilient, flexible & adaptable.
- Strong confident manner.
- Committed to own learning and continuous improvement through training and development.
- Minimum: Educated to GCSE grade A – C in English and Maths or equivalent.
- Good use and comprehension of spoken and written English.
- Interest and willingness to study and train in order to successfully complete the appropriate apprenticeship modules and an aspiration to attain further qualifications and proven experience in this field of work.
About the employer
Property Maintenance Operative Level 2
Property services > Property Maintenance Operative
The Intraining Group Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Intraining Group
Luke Helly 0330 123 3220 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2017