Customer Service and Resourcer Apprentice IG RECRUIT LIMITED
Are you looking for a career in recruitment? Are you driven and determined to be successful? If the answer is yes then apply today, your potential future job awaits!
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
25 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Key Training are currently recruiting for IG Recruit, a well know recruitment company for the IT and telecoms industry.
IG recruit are looking for a Customer Service and Resourcer Apprentice to work within the recruitment team and Identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief and provide general administrative support to the recruitment function.
The daily duties for the successful candidate will be:
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing phone calls
- Speaking to potential candidates
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Accurate recording of candidate and client information on the recruitment database
This is an ideal apprenticeship opportunity for any eager, motivated and enthusiastic apprentice looking to start their career, don't miss out on this opportuntiy and be sure to apply now!
Requirements and prospects
- Time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Tenacious and resilient
- Driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
- Attention to detail
- The ideal candidate will have GCSE grade A-C in Maths and English or equivalent, but if they do not have these we will provide Functional Skills training to gain these qualifications
About the employer
- Level 2 NVQ in Customer service
- Functional skills support in Maths, English and ICT if required
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Kristian Hammond firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017