Hospitality Services Apprenticeship Interserve PLC
Are you ready to start your career in the Hospitality industry? Are you waiting for the perfect opportunity to arise, for a very unique employer? If so, APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
£5,922.00 - £12,690.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
24 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To provide support in the preparation, and serving of food and beverages.
- To wash dishes, cutlery, crockery, tumblers and serving trays using a mechanical dishwasher.
- To wash pots, pans and utensils manually.
- To prepare the service area to ensure the efficient and effective service of all meals.
- To clean on a daily basis all areas as defined by the departments cleaning schedule.
- To inform your immediate superior of any maintenance or equipment defects which will contravene health & safety or food safety regulations.
- To set up and deliver any food or beverage services required within the college.
- To ensure all food safety regulations are adhered to and documented in accordance with the Interserve “Food Safety Plan”
- To assist with receiving and checking deliveries upon arrival.
- To assist with the clearing, cleaning and washing up within the kitchen and dining areas.
- To ensure waste is recycled into the respective waste streams to enable a reduction in the college’s carbon footprint in accordance with the college environmental plan.
- To undertake any other duties that may be required for the effective operation of meal service within the catering department.
- To attend all training modules or courses in conjunction with the job role.
Requirements and prospects
- Introductory understanding of the hospitality industry with a willingless to learn more and develop further
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be working with customers
- Business awareness
- First line supervision
- Team leading skills
- Experience gained in a catering or other customer related service.
- A flexible customer orientated team player, with a “can do” approach is essential.
- A willingness to learn
- An understanding of the flexibility required within the Hospitality industry
- 5 GCSEs A-C, including Maths and English are desirable (or equivalent)
About the employer
The successful candidate will be given full on the job training alongside undertaking a Hospitality Services apprenticeship programme delivered through Interserve Learning & Employment
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
Kelly Chambers email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017