Apprentice Administrative Assistant ASPIRE: FOR INTELLIGENT CARE AND SUPPORT C.I.C.
Aspire is an independent, not-for-profit organisation based in Salford that is employee owned. Our aim is to deliver high quality, specialist support services to vulnerable adults and young people across the city.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
24 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
To provide exceptional customer service and administrative support at Humphrey Booth Resource Centre in Swinton and across other services as required.
- Telephone enquiries
- Postal duties
- Organising room bookings
Other generic administrative duties will be required including:
- Monitoring the Aspire generic inbox daily
- Setting up IT equipment for meetings
- Reporting any building faults
- Assisting with stationery orders and deliveries
- Updating the notice board
- Typing and minute taking
- Updating Aspire’s website / Facebook page
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a commitment to providing a high quality customer-focused service
- Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels from a broad range of organisations
- Organisational skills – the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Effective IT skills, e.g. ability to use Microsoft Office, Outlook
- Confident in the use of IT systems including website updates and social media
- Ability to implement and maintain systems, both electronic and manual
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and apply data protection principles
Ability to work flexibly as a member of a team and be willing to offer support / cover to colleagues.
GCSE grades A-C in Maths and English or equivalent qualifications.
About the employer
- Training will be provided in order to achieve a Level 2 qualification in Business Administration.
- The majority of your training will be in the workplace, where you will be visited by an assessor every 4-6 weeks.
Business and Administration
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Salford City College
Jon Hobson 0161 631 5555 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
More info is available at http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Employment/Employees/TheNationalMinimumWage/DG_10027201
Individuals who already have a Level 4 qualification are now eligible for a Level 5 or above Higher Apprenticeship only. They are not eligible for funding for an Intermediate Level, Advanced Level or Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017