Apprentice Service Advisor - Chesterfield- Honda Decidebloom Ltd
An outstanding opportunity for anyone wanting a career in Aftersales. Our bespoke training will increase your knowledge, improve skills and develop performance to support you achieve your career goals. Our philosophy is to create Careers for life
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
24 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Stoneacre is the fastest growing and most successful motor group in the UK. We are looking to recruit an ambitious, smart and motivated individual to begin their career and work in our friendly and fast paced Scarborough dealership.
With our great training and development programmes this is a fantastic opportunity for a successful career with plenty of opportunity to progress.
This role is a key customer service position dealing with all aspects of customer service.
- Advise customers about necessary service for routine maintenance
- Answer telephone queries and respond to customers needs
- Collect data from customers to facilitate and qualify the customer service or repair requirements
- Prepare repair order documents
- Deal with queries and complaints in a professional manner
- Demonstrate consistent good customer service
- Explain the work performed and the charges to the customer
- Adopt flexibility to meet the needs and demands of the business
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to establish rapport with internal and external people within the business
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Good communication skills verbal and communication
- Confident individual who can work independently
- Good organisational skills enabling to meet pre-set deadlines
- Delivering results and meeting targets
- Attention to detail
- The desire to deliver excellence at all times
- Demonstrate commitment
- A hard working individual who has a proactive approach to their work, good attention to detail.
- A helpful and friendly approach is essential
- A professional and smart corporate appearance is essential.
- You must have good communication skills.
- A passion for customer service Motivated individual with a flexible 'can do' approach
- GCSE or equivalent, Maths and English (A-C) is desirable but not essential
- Computer literate
Things to consider
About the employer
- Customer Service Level 2
- Work Based Learning
- Functional skills
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Stoneacre
Emma Westerman 01405744204 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017