Customer Service Apprentice NI GAS AND PLUMBING SERVICES LIMITED
Taking calls from customers, clients, suppliers and engineers to ensure a smooth running of the business.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Oct 2017
24 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
NI Gas and Plumbing Services Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join their customer service team as an apprentice. We are looking for somebody who has a polite and friendly telephone manner, who mixes into a team well and is loyal. We are looking for somebody who wants to make a career and progress through within the company, with the view to training as a customer relationship manager/team leader in the future.
The role is based in a busy emergency response office, taking calls to book in boiler and plumbing repairs.
- Taking calls from customers, clients, suppliers and engineers.
- Inputting data into our CRM system
- Booking jobs and adding notes to our system
- Customer invoicing
- Updating information using external portals
The ideal candidate will have GCSE Maths and English A-C Grades, and will be passionate about training in a customer service role and building a bright future within a growing business.
Requirements and prospects
- Bags of enthusiasm and confidence to chat to new people
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with customers
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively
- A genuine passion to progress and make a role your own
- A great team player
- Able to interact well with customers and team members
- Hard working
GCSE Maths and English A-C's or equivalent.
About the employer
- It will take 13 months to gain the Full Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service.
- To do this you won’t need to go to a further education (FE) college or training centre.Your time will be spent in a place of employment where you will get to learn practical skills from seeing the real working environment.
- You will shadow qualified advisors so that you are able to learn first-hand how to go about your job. You will also get the opportunity to assist in the day to day tasks.
- Once you pass your assessments and progress through your course you will be able to start completing tasks on your own. To ensure you are competent in completing tasks on your own a Remit assessor will visit you periodically at the work place to complete assessment testing with you.
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Remit Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017