Business Administration Apprentice THE REAL BUSINESS CLUB LTD
The vacancy is for a responsible and varied business and finance role in a growing business. The apprentice will be fully supported in tasks and gain a good grounding in how business really works. This role will be supporting the TRBC Finance Director who is a finance specialist and trains bookkeepers and Accountants.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
24 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The Real Business Club (TRBC Ltd) requires a self motivated positive individual to be part of the team growing this business. The individual will be studying for AAT or Business Administration qualification but will be “more than a bookkeeper” in outlook and ambition. The role will include practical finance based tasks, record keeping and presenting finance information. In addition, for the right candidate, will be involved in event and training management and attending meetings with clients.
Requirements and prospects
- Maths proficiency and AAT or demonstrable ability with numbers and spreadsheet recording.
- Presentation skills
- Sales, customer service or retail experience
- IT skills including Excel and desirably experience in using customer information databases (eg a CRM system).
- Social media for business usage/ benefits
- Business like, professional attitudes and behaviour.
- Self motivated to check own work and take support to improve where needed.
- Willingness to learn and apply learning in real world settings.
- Attention to detail is crucial.
- Ability to build trust and confidentiality in handling client information. Ability to apply soft skills to communicate clearly and build relationships.
- Flexibility and enthusiasm to try new things.
- Sense of humour.
- Desirable qualities/ background
- Knowledge of construction industry – through any family connections or awareness.
- Retail or sales experience would be an asset
- A sensible social media record is essential!
- Core GCSE’s, Maths C or above, ICT qualification (or equivalent).
- Good quality accurate English
- Businss Administration qualification would be welcomed (to train for a higher qualification)
Things to consider
About the employer
On the job training, as per job role along with day release at Bracknell and Wokingham College to achieve a Business Administration BTEC Level 2 qualification
Business and Administration
BRACKNELL AND WOKINGHAM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bracknell & Wokingham College
Janine Woodman 01344 766508 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017