Business Administration Apprentice Oakland International Limited
Provide an efficient & effective clerical & administrative support service to the organisation. Apprentice required to work in various areas and departments throughout the organisation to develop skills, knowledge & experience in all aspects of administration. Attend meetings with the supervisor & assessor & attend training sessions.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Sep 2017
23 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Principle Accountabilities & Objectives
To assist in the administration support processes within six teams consisting of: IT, Finance, HR, Customer Service, Operational Administration and Business Improvements. Duties are dependent on the specific department however generic responsibilities will consist of:
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties.
- To deal with internal and external post and emails on a day-to-day basis.
- To support the team to maintain accurate and timely records.
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone and message taking.
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
- Collating information for reports.
- Complete all educational and training as required throughout the apprenticeship period.
- To sign a learning contract with the training provider and adhere to the agreement.
- Build working relationships with colleagues both within the department and throughout the company.
- Awareness and promotion of Health and Safety regulations for your department.
- Attend meetings and note taking as required.
- Maintain employee and organisational confidentiality in line with the Data Protection Act.
- Demonstrate commitment to equality and diversity.
- Participate in required learning and development activities.
- Comply with operational and legal requirements applicable to your role / business area.
Requirements and prospects
- Experience of using MS office Packages.
- Basic IT Skills.
- Self motivated.
- Good team player.
GCSEs or equivalent in English and Maths but not essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Business Administration Level 2
- English, Maths and ICT Functional Skills if applicable
- ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- PLTS – Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
To attend regular meetings with the supervisor and assessor and attend training sessions leading to an accredited qualification in Business Administration. This consists of a National Vocational Qualification, a technical certificate and key skills.
Business and Administration
Protocol Consultancy Services
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Protocol Consultancy Services
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017