Customer Service Apprentice Jungheinrich Uk Ltd
A fantastic opportunity for a 12-15 month Apprenticeship Programme with Jungheinrich UK Ltd. You will be working towards your Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
03 Oct 2017
24 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Managing and logging of customer call efficiently and by agreed procedure
- Building strong and positive relationships with customers, engineers and colleagues
- Making sure that all customer are regularly being updated about the status of their work
- Maintenance Planning
- Allocate and monitor progress of all incoming planned and unplanned work
- Record and monitor VOR trucks, escalate when and if required
- Allocate and order Sub–contracted work
- Absence planning of engineers in conjunction with ASM
- Process engineer’s timesheets, checking for accuracy, productivity, overtime
- Making sure that all work is correctly charged to the customer and any error logs are cleansed regularly
- Review team resource, skill matrix and primary engineers regularly with team ASM
- Participate in internal meetings (Team meetings, ASM meetings etc.)
- Monitor engineer’s performance and escalate to ASM where appropriate
- Procurement of Engineers Tools & Small materials
Requirements and prospects
- Motivated, enthusiastic, ‘can do’ attitude and an interest in the area.
- A desirable interest in Interest in Engineering/ Maintenance.
- Motivation and commitment to succeed in the apprenticeship,
- Good communication, organisation
- Good time keeping,
- Basic IT Skills,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Willingness to learn and develop,
- Confident manner,
- Ability to work as part of a team,
- Problem Solving skills
It is more important that the company get the right person for this role rather than qualifications alone. However a good level of education especially in Maths and English would be advantageous.
Ideally the successful candidate will have 3 GCSEs at grade C or above (including Maths and English) or equivalent, good communication skills, IT knowledge, willingness to learn and develop, a confident manner and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must have GCSE or equivalent, grade 4 – 9 (A - C) in Maths
- Must have GCSE or equivalent, grade 4 – 9 (A - C) in English
- Must have GCSE or equivalent, grade 4 – 9 (A - C) in one other subject
About the employer
Jungheinrich Uk Ltd
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intec Business Colleges
Kerrie Burden 01788514276 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017