Events Assistant Apprentice Philips Healthcare Limited
Working for the UK&I Events Manager within Heath Systems. This is a vital role that will support the planning, organisation, execution and analysis of events across the portfolio.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
25 Sep 2017
23 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Support the Events Manager in the creation and execution of all Philips proprietary and 3rd party events that align to business priorities.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Business Marketing Manager’s to plan and execute delivery of event activities.
- Support Marketing & Business Marketing Managers in outlining business objectives to support attendance ad setting KPI’s for measurement of success
- Work with wider Brand, Communication & digital team to align on and integrated communications approach to all events
- Support with all administrative elements of the Healthcare events planning process
- Work with suppliers to ensure continued service levels & value for money
- Manage event project plans to provide flawless planning and execution
- Make recommendations to the Event Manager for continuous improvement in event efficiency and effectiveness through execution.
REPORTING & ANALYTICS:
- Provide an event reporting dashboard post event
- Oversee management of event-specific budget driving value for money and cost savings where possible
- Act as a brand ambassador, ensuring the brand identity is consistently executed throughout all activities
- Assist the Public Relations Team when requested
- Take on additional internal or external project responsibilities when requested by the Events Manager or Marketing Director
Requirements and prospects
- Good project management skills, budget management and communication skills.
- Specific importance on attention to detail, organization & positive team player.
- Budget & time management: to run events on time and to budget
- Eager to Win – A drive to work with other team members to succeed and exceed the sales targets
- Take Ownership – Outgoing personality, willing to learn, hardworking, Analytical thinker
- Team up to excel – Strong team player with extremely good communication and organisational skills, positive attitude
- Educated to GCSE standard, minimum of 5 GCSE’s preferably including Math’s, English and IT at grade A-C or equivalent
- Event effectiveness – reach, engagement and conversion
- Event NPS & ROI
- Internal stakeholder engagement measures
About the employer
On the job training to be provided by the employer with a full Apprenticeship package delivered by PTS in the workplace.
Functional Skills in Maths & English supported if necessary.
Event Management > Event Assistant
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by PROFESSIONAL TRAINING SOLUTIONS
Gini Harrington 01252 712945 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017