Marketing Apprentice CITYTALK COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
An apprenticeship with Citytalk Communications is a great way to learn while you earn. You will receive training, an experienced mentor and recognised qualification at the end of your apprenticeship. We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual who is willing to learn and is looking to start a career in Marketing.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
04 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Your main responsibility will be to assist and support the marketing team.
This is a varied role including many aspects of the Marketing Function such as product promotion, market research, digital media and advertising. As an apprentice you will be trained and supported in these activities with the objective being to achieve your qualification.
While completing your training you will be working with the Marketing Team and responsible for the following areas:
- Supporting with the design of online marketing campaigns
- Generating leads through social media platforms
- Utilising social media to promote and increase awareness of Citytalk Communications Products and services
- Working with the Marketing Manager to complete projects on an ad hoc basis
- Producing and updating information lists and customer data.
- Creating and updating web content.
You will also have opportunities to Job-Shadow in different departments across Citytalk including Telesales, Desk Based Sales, Field Sales, Provisioning, Engineering, ICT Support, Customer Care, and Internal Account Management.
You can expect an extensive benefits package including, 21 days holiday rising to 25 days with additional days earned for each year of service, healthcare insurance, pension, subsidised gym membership, and a paid day off on your birthday.
Requirements and prospects
- Able to meet strict deadlines and juggle various projects
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated with effective communication and relationship building skills
- Competent IT skills, including Excel, Publisher, Word, Photoshop etc.
- Highly customer focused
- Excellent time management, organisational and prioritising skills
- Willingness to work towards professional qualification
GCSEs (or equivalent)
About the employer
Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aylesbury College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017