Customer Service Advisor GENUS VS LIMITED
Do you want to work for a local company renown for customer excellence? We are a company looking to grow on current successes and this opportunity has come about due to recent growth and on the back of a record month. We are looking for an Customer Service Advisor to join an environment which will offer varied experience of office duties.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017
To be agreed upon appointment
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
25 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for an Office administrator in a small office open-plan environment which will offer varied experience of office duties.
The role will involve dealing with paperwork for the whole sales process, progress reports, and customer liaison. There will also be some marketing elements to the position which would include social media.
As an initiative company we embrace social media marketing to drive growth further.
Duties will involve:
- Setting up deal files, paper & electronic.
- Liaising with dealers to order vehicles.
- Regular updates with dealers on orders.
- Updates to customers on vehicle progress.
- Progressing financial documents with finance companies and customers.
- Arranging delivery/collection of new vehicles.
- Researching industry information for blog and social posts.
- Organising social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Linked In.
- Creating media content, text & images using Photoshop, email software.
- CRM management & updates.
- General filing.
- Some assisting with invoicing and accounts.
- The successful candidate would be expected to be able to work as part of the team and help develop the processes to drive the company forward.
- There will be direct contact everyday with all members of staff and the directors.
Requirements and prospects
- We require the candidate to be confident, socially competent, outgoing and a team player.
- A good telephone manner is very important along with a well organised mentality and understanding the principles of customer excellence.
- We need good computer literacy with understanding of Excel, Word and Google Docs/OneDrive.
- Experience of social media would be an advantage. Ability to use self-initiative is essential as part of a small team.
- We are looking for a positive person with a drive to succeed and improve themselves.
- Someone who can add value to the business.
- There are no required qualifications although good English and Mathematics grades would be an advantage.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Full Customer Service standard.
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
WEST SUFFOLK COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by West Suffolk College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017