Graduate Development Programme Apprenticeship Triton Plc
We have an exciting opportunity for a brand new team to join our Sales and Marketing department to assist in driving Triton’s Trade business.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
24 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Making contact with agreed non-customer contacts, gain appointments and provide support to help Triton win new contracts business
- Help to plan and monitor diaries to ensure meeting objectives are being met
- Generate leads for Sales team on a weekly basis, ensuring they are accurate and worthwhile and track progress through company systems
- Work with Barbour system and ensure CRM downloads are completed each monthly and information verified. Create a report using this information to share with Marketing Manager and business.
- Create, develop and maintain presentation and support materials for Area Sales Teams to use with individual customers. Create and maintain a tender process.
- Anticipate and understand competitor activities/product offerings to ensure that Triton’s tactical specification marketing activities are appropriate and effective
- Participate in Triton Sales Meeting and team conference calls every month to drive the Trade sales objectives with the sales teams
Requirements and prospects
- The following should be sought when recruiting for this position:
- A graduate in marketing/business or relevant experience
- Excellent IT skills, especially in excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical mind - able to process and analyse data
- Desire to succeed and start their career – self motivated
- Telephone skills
- Strong presentation skills
- A good balance between being able to follow instructions and push instructions through
- A bubbly, out-going personality that can enthuse others
- A creative thinker
GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent
About the employer
To help the successful applicant start their career, this role will incorporate a 12-18 month development programme (length depending on the candidate) in which you will be working towards a Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Sales (accredited by City & Guilds).
Sales and Telesales
NORTH NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Create Skills
Sean Kilbride 01709 468011 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017