Dental Nurse Apprenticeship Synergy Dental Clinic Bolton Limited
We are looking for a friendly, professional and eager individual to join our team as an Apprentice Dental Nurse. Is that you? APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 22 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2017
23 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for a friendly and professional individual to join our practice as an Apprentice Dental Nurse. Do you think you have what it takes to take on this exciting and challenging role?
As part of the team, it is key that you are able to welcome patients into our practice and provide them with direct support with the treatment itself. Other duties that will be required to complete include:
- Taking responsibility for the decontamination of instruments.
- Maintaining dental operating equipment.
- Ensuring that all relevant materials and supplies are in place.
- Looking after patient records - including making notes when the dentist is examining a patient.
- Assisting the dentist and responding quickly to request and generally keeping the surgery ready for use.
- You will be responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness and control of infection.
- You may also help with the reception work. Tact and direction are important qualities for a dental nurse - you will be handling confidential patient information and caring for those who may feel anxious.
Requirements and prospects
- We do not require any desired skills as on the job training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Ability to work using your own initiative.
- Good teamwork.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Is friendly and has their own individual personality.
- Interpersonal skills.
- It is essential that the successful candidate holds GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths at grades A* - D.
Things to consider
About the employer
Synergy Dental Clinic Bolton Limited
- Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Plus on-going on the job training provided by the dentist and support from the training provider
Health - Dental Nursing
DENTRAIN PROFESSIONALS LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Dentrain Professional Ltd
Chloe Hamar email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2017