Business Administration Apprenticeship Kays Solicitors
Excellent opportunity working for an established solicitors practice, based in the West Midlands. You will be working in a busy office environment dealing with all aspects of business administration, customer service, accounts and legal drafting of documents.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
23 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The Apprentice will play an important team role in the day to day planning, organisation and smooth running of the department.
Duties to include:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Maintenance of filing system
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Maintaining database
- Assisting with mail shots to customers
- Typing of various items, including marketing material and general correspondence as required
- Liaising with clients and service providers
- Maintenance of staff personnel records, including updating holiday and sick leave and emailing holiday receipt
- Maintenance of internal computer systems
- Responding to email
Requirements and prospects
- Candidates must be well organised with good communication skills
- An excellent telephone manner is required as well as the ability to work on their own initiative
- Candidates must be computer literate and have experience of using Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
- The successful candidate will be a team player who is able to work well under pressure
- Candidate must be articulate with good interpersonal skills
- Candidates must be hardworking, reliable and willing to complete any tasks associated with their job role
- A*-C in Maths and English or equivalent qualifications
Things to consider
About the employer
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills
Business and Administration
Performance Through People
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Performance Through People
Samantha Feeley 01922 651100 Samantha.Feeley@ptp-training.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017