Business Administration Apprentice JM RECRUITMENT EDUCATION & TRAINING LTD
Are you enthusiastic and love communicating with people from all walks of life? Do you want to work in an office environment that is different every day? If so, we have the perfect role for you with fantastic opportunities to work, learn and begin a career in Business Administration. You will be working alongside and supporting the MIS Manager.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2017
23 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Duties to include:
- Data inputting on our management information system.
- Booking functional skills exams.
- Registering and certifying student’s qualifications.
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Be directly involved in the preparation of meetings and events.
- Answering phone calls.
- Organising and managing diaries.
- Provide general office support to all staff.
- Organising and attending meetings.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Taking dictation and minutes.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Maintaining school online systems.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Experience with Word Press.
- General IT Skills.
- Punctual & reliable.
- Work well on their own initiative.
- Smart appearance.
- GCSE or equivalent in English & Maths at grades C or above is preferred.
Things to consider
About the employer
JM RECRUITMENT EDUCATION & TRAINING LTD
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Business & Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business & Administration
- Functional Skill English at Level 2, if required
- Functional Skill Mathematics at Level 2, if required
- Functional Skill ICT at Level 2, if required
Business and Administration
J.M. EDUCATION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by J.M. EDUCATION LIMITED
Ella Hudson 0151 609 1193 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2017