Customer Service Apprentice FIFTY SQUID LIMITED
We are looking for the perfect candidate to join our fun, vibrant, creative team. As an account manager, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining good relationships with our customers, ensuring that sure they are 100 percent satisfied with our product and service.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
23 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
You must be friendly, approachable and positive with a ‘customer is key’ ideology.
- Be responsible for creating and maintaining good relationships with our customers, ensuring that sure they are 100 percent satisfied with our product and service.
- You will ensure the job is complete on time and to high standard, answering customer queries
- Ensuring a smooth process, liaising with our in-house video producers as well as our clients.
- Any other duties as and when required by the business
Requirements and prospects
- Exemplary email skills
- Fluent, good English – both written and spoken
- Confident speaking manner on both the phone and in person
- A positive attitude
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Great communication skills
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Creating advertising videos, promotional videos or one off bespoke videos for their clients they are a creative and forward thinking company.
After only 6 months of business they are now in a position to look to expand their workforce within the creative department.
The Apprentice will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Services. The qualifications consist of:
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017