Working in a fast growing company providing a high level of customer service. This role is ideal for a candidate willing to learn hands on.
Apprentice Fitter and Installer
Closing date: 30 Apr 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 May 2017
27 Sep 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Throughout the apprenticeship you will conduct various tasks that will help develop your skills and assist the company.
These tasks include:
- Discussing orders with customers both over the phone and in person.
- Measure requirements for customer curtains.
- Produce the curtains in line with the customers expectation.
- Test each product to ensure they are up to the correct standards.
- Complete the procedure by fitting the curtain.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication
- Ability to interact with customers
- Use of own initiative
- Hard working
- Hands on
GCSE Grade D in English and Maths (or equivalent)
Progression within the company for the right candidate.
Things to consider
Must be able to get to employers premises on a daily basis.
About the employer
Over the past thirty years, Choice Custom Curtains has developed into one of Nottingham's leading retailers and manufacturers of custom-made curtains and soft furnishings. Our workroom is located in spacious premises at the Derby Road Trade Centre, Sandiacre, combined with our new curtain and fabric showroom, and we are just two minutes from Junction 25 of the M1.
Our Apprenticeship will include:-
- Level 2 Certificate in Industrial Awareness
- NVQ Level 2 in Performing Manufacturing Operations
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if applicable)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Responsibilities and Rights
You will be assigned to an Assessor/Tutor who will guide and support you in putting together your NVQ portfolio. This will involve producing evidence of what you do in the workplace and carry out assessments of your evidence.
Improving Operational Performance
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Services 2000 Ltd
James Lund 01332 296995 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Apr 2017