Hospitality Apprentice Mossbrook
A great opportunity to learn all about the hospitality industry in country pub. If you enjoy meeting people and have an outgoing personality, this could be the right job for you.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
23 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
You will be performing a variety of duties both in the kitchen and front of house.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with the Pubs standards
- Following relevant hygiene, health and safety guidelines
- Receiving deliveries from suppliers and making orders for stock
- Organising the storeroom
- Washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors
- Meeting and greeting customers and creating a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and talking with customers
- Serving hot and cold beverages including alcohol
- Taking food orders and serving food to the table
- Handling money and card payment
- Responsible for keeping the bar area and tables clean
- Washing glasses and storing empty bottles
Requirements and prospects
- Confidence and excellent communication
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- The ability to work confidently under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent time keep skills
- A friendly, polite and outgoing disposition
- Self-motivated, proactive and keen to learn.
- A helpful, “can do” attitude - flexibility.
- Well presented.
- No qualifications required
- Due to company policies this role is open for candidates aged 18 year and over
Things to consider
About the employer
- Hospitality Level 2 NVQ includes technical certificate and functional skills.
- PLTS, ERR workbook.
- Candidate will have full rights and responsibilities as standard employee
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Chesterfield College
Emma Elhassan firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017