Business Administrator Apprenticeship Red Cape Ltd
As Administration and Business/Sales Support, you will be provided with the chance to “earn and learn” in an interesting and dynamic sector whilst working towards a nationally recognised qualification in Business and Administration at Level 2.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
05 Oct 2017
19 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Redcape Ltd. are looking for a motivated apprentice administrator to join the small and friendly team to support the office. You will be given the opportunity to gain and develop new skills and experiences, whilst working towards a nationally recognised qualification in Business and Administration at Levels 2.
Duties will include:
- General upkeep of office including cleaning, tidying and other similar duties
- General administration duties; filing, photocopying, scanning of documents and writing letters/email
- Reception duties; answering incoming calls, taking messages, making refreshments
- Data Entry onto Microsoft Office packages (Word & Excel)
- Responsible for meeting deadlines and keeping to agreed timescales
- Managing office stationery
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested
- Assisting with exhibitions such as Crufts
- There is the opportunity to be involved in maintenance of the company website and social media
- Applicants should be committed to developing their skills and knowledge within a business environment.
Requirements and prospects
- The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of ICT.
- You will need good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- You must have the ability to prioritise your workload and work to agreed timescales and targets.
- You will need to be keen and happy to help out with a variety of tasks required to ensure the smooth running of the office at all times.
- You must have the ability to use your own initiative.
- You must be organised and eager to learn.
- An interest in animals
- English and maths GCSE at grade C or above would be an advantage (or equivalent).
Things to consider
About the employer
Apprenticeships are delivered in the workplace. You will be allocated a Teaching & Learning Co-ordinator (TLC) and will have access to our on- line study area where you will find all your assessment materials. Your TLC will provide you with personal tutorial support and assessment at pre-arranged times.
Assessment is through a variety of methods including observations in the workplace, witness testimonies, product evidence and professional discussions. All evidence will be logged to your electronic portfolio.
You will be working towards the Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
Employment Rights & Responsibilities are delivered and completed in the workplace.
Personal Learning & Thinking Skills are embedded in the main qualification.
Business and Administration
FW SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FW Solutions Limited
Rebecca Warden 01423536672 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017