Business Support Apprentice Dorset Clinical Commissioning Group
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to become part of a growing and professional organisation. Based at our offices in Dorchester the successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Service Delivery team to enable the achievement of key tasks.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
21 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Assist in providing a comprehensive and efficient administrative service to the Directorate
- Liaise with staff at all levels of the CCG in order to produce documentation, papers and reports for meetings
- Create and maintain effective working relationships at all levels, internal and external to the CCG including; locally, regionally and nationally
- Maintain the highest level of discretion and confidentiality when managing highly confidential and sensitive information
- Work co-operatively with the Business Support Team in supporting the work of the Directorate
- Maintain timely and accurate outputs for all work
Requirements and prospects
- Keyboard/typing skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel of Finance coding structures
- Good level of numeracy and accuracy skills
- Evidence of good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to use own initiative within sphere of responsibility & deputise for your colleagues
- GCSE grades A-C in Maths and English Language or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
As part of this Apprenticeship you will receive full training required.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Yeovil College
Serena Foreman 01935 845557 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017