ICT Apprenticeship Frame3D Limited
Frame 3D are a fast paced company who are now extending their marketing team to include a ICT Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with extensive knowledge of social media platforms to develop a strategy to build and maintain a strong following on social media channels.
Closing date: 21 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
25 Sep 2017
07 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As a Social Media Specialist, you will have a varied job role supporting the marketing and promotions team to ensure aims, objectives and briefs are met.
You will be responsible for building and executing a strategy to encourage maximum engagement. Subsequently, you will build and maintain a strong following and presence on social media channels. There will also be a responsibility for encouraging relevant conversation on behalf of each company and providing support to potential and existing clients.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Creating content to be used in social media posts
- Collating data on campaigns to assess effectiveness
- Answering queries on social media platforms from followers
Maintaining content on social media platforms.
Requirements and prospects
- Great enthusiasm and knowledge of social media platforms
- Strong literacy skills with excellent spelling and grammar
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Able to work flexibly to fit in with varying working patterns and hours.
- Ability to think outside the box, curious and innovative
- Ability to remain calm when under pressure while maintaining quality and meeting deadlines
- Liase and communicate effectively to give or obtain information in a courteous way
- Ability to listen and communicate; to receive, understand and convey information and ideas effectively to others
- Self- motivating and able to work independently, as well as working and contributing to a team
- Open minded and willing to develop knowledge and skills to support future development
- Friendly and approachable with a positive, helpful attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Welcome challenging goals and take ownership of personal development to enhance performance and deliver successful results for the business.
- Proactive with a can do attitude
- A-C maths and English (or equivalent)– not essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 ICT User application specialist
- Maths and English if necessary
IT Application Specialist
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Kingston upon Hull City Council
Marilyn Lines email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 21 Sep 2017