Sales Administrator Apprentice Adelphi Group of Companies
To provide key administrative support to the sales team by generating quotations, processing sales orders and delivering a high level of customer service to our potential and existing customer base by phone and email.
Closing date: 11 Dec 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
12 Dec 2017
22 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Overall role responsibility:
To provide key administrative support to the sales team by generating quotations,processing sales orders and delivering a high level of customer service to our potential and existing customer base by phone and email.
Key role responsibilities:
- Answer day to day enquiries from existing and potential customers including price queries, stock availability and order processing.
- Generate quotations via email within the 24/48 hour response time.
- Process sales orders from customers from receipt of order through to dispatch and invoice stage, sending out all relevant paperwork to the customer.
- Ensure our customer and contact database is kept up to date and amend details where necessary.
- Complete non-conformance reports for all transport, dispatch and receipt and production queries, as well as late dispatches to customers due to internal issues.
- Maintain a high level of customer service by keeping customers updated on the status of their orders and providing information where required.
- Participating in the annual stock take and entering counted quantities into the system, reconciling mismatches where found.
- Liaise with the warehouse to ensure goods sent out match the customer’s order and are sent out on time.
- Creating production orders for the engineering department to manufacture in house items.
- Working closely with the engineering department for manufactured orders, ensuring completion dates are met.
- Generate purchase orders and liaise with suppliers to ensure incoming goods are received by the date required and updating the system if any delays are expected.
- Receiving incoming stock into the system ensuring all relevant batch details are entered where necessary.
- Calculate and update annual price lists and distribute to the relevant customers.
- Ensure serial number lists are kept up to date.
- General office duties.
Requirements and prospects
Ideally the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Organisational skills with an efficient and systematic approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Willingness to input and evolve new processes and projects.
Training will be provided on company computer programmes and relevant procedures required to carry out your tasks efficiently and effectively.
- We are interested in applicants who are self-motivated, positive and enthusiastic and who will be keen to develop new skills and experiences.
- English GCSE, grade A-C (or equivalent).
- Maths GCSE, grade A-C (or equivalent).
- At least 5 GCSE’s, grade A-C (to include the above, or equivalent).
Things to consider
About the employer
- Pearson Combined BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration.
- Functional Skills Qualification in Mathematics (Level 1).
- Functional Skills Qualification in English (Level 1).
- Functional Skills qualification in Information and Communication Technology (Level 1).
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities.
Business and Administration
REWARDS TRAINING RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rewards Training Recruitment Consultancy
Terry Chippington 01293224217 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 11 Dec 2017