Spa Apprentice/Host Imagine Spa Limited
• Enjoys working as part of a team • Has great communication skills • Is willing to learn and develop within their role • Thrives in a busy environment • Has good customer care skills
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Sep 2017
18 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
A fantastic opening has just become available for a Spa Apprentice at the Imagine Spa based in the the prestigous Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5.
Your duties will include the following:
- Reception duties- Deal efficiently and courteously with Spa bookings both in person, via email and on the telephone.
- Ensuring cleanliness standards are maintained at all times throughout the spa.
- All aspects of our customer journey are managed
- Guest satisfaction ratings are at or above target
- Treatment/Package specials are communicated well to guests.
- Practical Training of NVQ level 2 treatments will be carried out on models, Hilton staff, Therapists and Spa Management until confident to have column opened to the general public
- To carry out any other duties that may be requested by management
- Hilton Staff Training
- You will benefit from all the Hilton Staff benefits and packages.
Requirements and prospects
- You must hold a NVQ level 2 in Beauty Therapy to be considered for the role
- Warm and friendly personality
- Hard working
- Eager to Learn
- Passion for the beauty industry, helpful and Punctual.
- Level 2 NVQ Beauty Therapy
- GCSE Grades A to C English and Maths or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 3 Beauty Therapy
- Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
EAST BERKSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by East Berkshire College
Suki Bhogal 01753 443857 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today