Nursery Assistant Apprentice Busy Nought to Fives Ltd
You will be working within a city centre nursery. Helping support 0-5 year olds to engage and enjoy their time within the setting. You will be involved in helping children, grow, develop and learn.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
21 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Interserve learning and employment deal with all the applications in the first instance; please do not contact the employer directly.
Duties to include:
- Help staff with both long and short range of activities
- Assist in play and stimulating games to paly with children
- Record all accidents accurately
- Maintain daily and open communication with parents
- Cleaning duties essential
- All forms and documents completed
- Security adhered to and safeguarding policies and procedures adhered
- Arrange room environment to suit needs of activity
- Health and safety at all times within the nursery
- Equipment kept clean and tidy
- Closing down procedures followed
- Notice boards kept up to date
- Hand over to other staff members
Requirements and prospects
- To contribute to a high standard of care for children placed within the nursery.
- Give support to the other individuals within the nursery setting.
- Communicate using different methods.
- Listening skills.
- Understand children’s needs.
- Can do attitude.
- Great timekeeper.
- Smart and professional.
- Willing to learn.
- Willing to clean up after children.
- Be involved in daily activities.
- 5 GCSE or equivalent A-C desirable but not essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
Busy Nought to Fives Ltd
- L2 Children and Young Peoples Workforce will be delivered to you by Interserve Learning and Employment who will contact you once you apply on this website.
- They deliver work based learning qualifications at the employer’s premises, this means you will be assessed over a 12 month timescale - you will also be completing Functional Skills.
Children and Young People's Workforce
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
Jules Westbrook email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017