Business Administration Support Apprentice SMARTA REDUCTIONS LTD
Smarta Reductions are a small but dynamic company with a passion for developing business relationships particularly within the energy brokerage sector. This vacancy offers an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join an ambitious and progressive company who are developing within an expanding market.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
24 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The job role will cover most aspects of office administration but will mainly involve data processing of client and financial records, regular use of telephone systens for liasion with clients and external agencies.
As many tasks will involve keyboard entry, accurate keyboard skills and a calm, focused attitude are essential.
Tasks could include:
- General office administration such as answering calls, filing, photocopying and responding to email and social media enquiries.
- Invoicing, processing data, maintaining social media profile.
- Dealing with enquiries from customers/clients over the phone and face-to-face.
Requirements and prospects
- An understanding of the company role would be beneficial
- Good, confident telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- A positive, 'can-do' attitude
- Calm and can work under pressure as part of a small and effective team
- Respects client confidentiality at all times
- GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths at grades A*-C grades.
- Reliable IT/social media skills with a good attention to detail.
About the employer
SMARTA REDUCTIONS LTD
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
Focus Training And DCET Training
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Focus Training (SW) Ltd
Trevor Barnes firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017