Customer Service Advisor Aldermore Asset Finance
To provide excellent customer service in all aspects of post-sale mortgage provision, liaising directly with customers, their solicitors, brokers and other representatives via the most appropriate methods of communication. Responding to customer queries and requests in a timely manner.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
18 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
To provide excellent customer service in all aspects of post-sale mortgage provision, liaising directly with customers, their solicitors, brokers and other representatives via the most appropriate methods of communication. Responding to customer queries and requests in a timely manner, providing guidance and fair outcomes, and pro-actively ensuring Aldermore continues to deliver a high quality customer journey. Ensuring we live up to and exceed our customer’s expectations, within agreed service level agreements (SLAs), governance, compliance and relevant regulation.
- Addressing incoming customer contact by phone, email and written correspondence
- Ensuring new customers receive welcome letters and calls within agreed time scales
- Recording relevant feedback and escalating issues as necessary
- Resolving ad-hoc customer queries and requests
- Applying payments, amending account and case details
- Effective complaint handling and escalating where necessary
- Contributing to development of new processes and practices
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent organisational, communication, numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrable problem solving, decision-making and time management skills
- The ability to deal with customers in difficult situations
- Experience of working within a regulated, banking or financial services environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook, and ability to learn various in-house systems
- Excellent customer service focus
Good team player skills are essential with a track record of working within a dynamic team continuously looking for improvement.
5 GCSE’s or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English
- Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Damar Training
Aaron Miller 0161 480 8171 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017