Digital Marketing Apprentice SERENDIPITY TAILORMADE LTD
We’re looking for someone with a passion for travel, with an outgoing personality to showcase their marketing communication skills to our audience.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Oct 2017
18 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The role encompasses a hands-on approach where the candidate will be involved in but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for supporting the annual marketing plan and activity.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of email marketing campaigns.
- Monitor the company’s social media platforms and profiles.
- Work with the SEO team on organic and PCC advertising.
- Work with the web development team to deliver engaging content.
- Liaise with business partners to obtain content to deliver on marketing activities.
- Manage and deliver communications to the company’s client database.
- Monitor campaign results and report to the Director on a monthly basis.
- Participating and support industry events and exhibitions.
- Be integral to the production of the in-house magazine.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong Computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- A minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
SERENDIPITY TAILORMADE LTD
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
Training and Assessment:
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Watford for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14).
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks.
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017