Apprentice in Business Administration – Online Marketing Team The Quilted Bear
Working within a busy, established team that deal with the advertising and order process for the company. This team will be responsible ensuring that all products are advertised on the relevant portals correctly, keeping social media up to date, being involved in basic e-commerce systems and managing the company website information.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
£140.00 - £200.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
21 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Working within a busy, established team that deal with the advertising and order process for the company. You will assist in the administration of our advertising process whilst also undertaking general clerical tasks.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all the administration and clerical duties for the team are completed and ensuring products are advertised on the relevant portals correctly, keeping social media up to date, being involved in basic e-commerce systems and managing the company website information.
You will work with MS Office tools and some EPOS systems as well as accessing on line retailer websites. Excellent communication skills are essential for this role as you will be expected to be an ambassador for The Quilted Bear. This is a growing organisation with fantastic opportunities for career progression.
Daily duties may include:
- Inputting new product information on to online sales platforms (i.e. Amazon)
- Managing product information on the company website
- Keeping social media outlets regularly updated with marketing information
- Ensuring all epos systems are correct in order to generate sales orders
- Using MS Excel spreadsheets to record data information
- You will have the opportunity to become involved with the creation of a new website
- Any other duties involved with the online marketing for the company
- General Administration duties
Requirements and prospects
- A strong knowledge of computers
- Good customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills
Someone who enjoys working in a team, is enthusiastic and willing to learn.
GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C in English and Maths.
About the employer
- Level 2 in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills (where applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Full on the job training
- Monthly visits from college assessor
Business and Administration
WESTON COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Weston College
Jane Deane 01934 411594 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017