Cyber Security Analyst Apprentice - 12521 C N S Group

This is an excellent place for an Apprentice to train and develop; this is a sought after role with long term prospects for the right person. The Apprenticeship role will sit within the Network Operations Centre (NOC) Team based in their central London office.

Sign in to apply

Closing date: 30 Oct 2017

Apprenticeship summary

  • Annual wage

    £14,100.00

  • Working week

    Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm

    Total hours per week: 37.50

  • Apprenticeship duration

    24 months

  • Possible start date

    06 Nov 2017

  • Date posted

    18 Aug 2017

  • Apprenticeship level

    Higher Level Apprenticeship

  • Reference number

    VAC001299081

  • Positions

    1 available

Main role/responsibilities:

The successful applicant will be working with the NOC Team, who are constantly managing client cyber security systems against malicious or scurrilous activity, and where required, respond and resolve before any damage is done.

You will:

  • Maintain a keen understanding of evolving cyber threats.
  • Participate in knowledge sharing with the wider team and develop solutions efficiently.
  • Participate in individual or team projects, liaise accordingly with other members of the team.
  • Perform other essential duties as assigned.

Requirements and prospects

Desired skills

  • A professional attitude and customer focused
  • Self-motivated
  • Flexible and willing to learn
  • A passion for technology and the Cyber Security industry
  • Well presented
  • An excellent attendance record
  • Any previous exposure to the above highly advantageous

Personal qualities

Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.

Qualifications required

Desired Qualification
•    A Levels in ICT/Business/Computing
•    Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
•    Or an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
•    Or a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits)
•    For any City and Guilds programmes the learner must be 18 on the first day of their apprenticeship

Future prospects

92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.

Things to consider

Benefits Successful candidate can expect annual salary reviews, an achievement bonus following successful completion of the apprenticeship program and salary increase if moving into a full time role at CNS. Important Information “QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”

About the employer

Employer Description My client is an award winning Cyber Security business with excellent growth potential in a changing and expanding market. They provide cyber security services to a variety of client across both the public and private sector.

Employer

C N S Group

Address

1-3

Pemberton Row

London

EC4A 3BG

You must have JavaScript enabled to view a map of the location


Training provider

Level 4 Cyber security technologist Standard

Approximately 13% of training during the programme takes place at a QA learning centre, with the remaining 87% completed in the workplace.

Apprenticeship standard

Digital Industries > Cyber security technologist

Training provider

QA LIMITED

Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited

Contact

0345 074 7825 apprenticeships@qa.com


Before you apply

Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.


Sign in to apply

Closing date: 30 Oct 2017