Apprentice Nursery Assistant Little Robin's Childcare Limited
Little Robins Pre school is looking to recruit an Apprentice Nursery Assistant.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
03 Jan 2018
18 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Little Robins preschool is looking to recruit an Apprentice Nursery Assistant.
- To work as an apprentice preschool assistant.
- Working with children aged 0 - 5 in their earliest years.
- To help ensure the safety and security of children in the setting, whilst promoting the children's learning and enjoyment through planned play experiences.
- The role will include supporting children's care routines such as meal and sleep times, helping to prepare, carry out and clear away a wide range of childcare activities and resources, from outdoor play to creative activities, also supporting language acquisition and language skills.
- To supervise and support children's play extending their interests ensuring they feel safe and secure at all times, adhering to settings policies and procedures.
Requirements and prospects
- Committed, enthusiastic, reliable able to communicate well with children and adults.
- Able to work as an effective team member.
- Wanting to gain experience in the Childcare field
- Good communication skills with the ability to use own initiative.
- No formal qualifications required.
About the employer
Little Robin's Childcare Limited
- Apprenticeship in the Children’s & Young People's Workforce.
- Training to be provided by Total People Limited, this will include 1 full days training per week at one of our Total People sites.
- Additional training includes Employment Rights and Responsibilities Maths, English and ICT.
- Training will be provided as required on site but away from usual work duties and it will be delivered by Total People advisors and or trainers. Additional support and guidance will be planned monthly with your Total People Advisor.
Children and Young People's Workforce
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Total People Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2017