Customer Service Apprentice D F SALES LIMITED
We are looking for polite, professional and customer focused individuals to join our team as a Customer Service Apprentice. You will have a “can-do” attitude with the ability to respond quickly to changing priorities who can also use their own initiative as well as work within the team.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
15 Oct 2017
17 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Our Customer Service team is the first point of contact for a variety of customers. Which provides a high quality service across a diverse range of websites, through various channels.
We are looking for polite, professional and customer focused individuals to join our team. You will have a “can-do” attitude with the ability to respond quickly to changing priorities who can also use their own initiative as well as work within the team.
The role will include:
- Engaging with all customers in a courteous, prompt and appropriate manner using excellent written and verbal communication skills at all times and in accordance with agreed customer service standards and company procedures and policies.
- Respond to customer requests for information or a service using appropriate resources to ensure the highest quality service is maintained.
- Ensure that all enquiries are acknowledged and responded to in a consistent and timely manner, in line with relevant standards and procedures set out within the company.
- Create and accurately maintain all electronic records ensuring compliance with the Data Protection Act for the customer services team and all partner services and agencies.
- Ensure resulting service referrals are created and shared accurately and with an appropriate level of urgency in line with relevant standards and procedures.
We are located within Babdown Airfield Industrial Estate on the A4135, you will require your own mode of transport.
Requirements and prospects
- High level of IT literacy in a Microsoft Office environment with proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and Windows Internet Browser
- Excellent data input skills and the ability to accurately direct input all electronic data in real time
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Accurate numeracy skills
- Creative problem solving skills with a flexible and adaptable approach to challenges
- A positive and “can do” attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Thorough attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Commitment to team working across the service area
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working and providing information whilst adhering to company policies and procedures.
GCSE A-C pass or equivalent in English, Maths and IT
Things to consider
About the employer
- BTEC Diploma.
- Functional Skills in ICT, Maths and English.
- Employee rights and responsibilities.
- Personal learning and thinking styles.
Business and Administration
PROSPECT TRAINING SERVICES (GLOUCESTER) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Prospect Training Services
Ewen Saunders 01452 886888 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2017