Apprentice Financial Services Administrator FINANCE SHOP LIMITED
This is a great opportunity to enter the financial sector as an administrator. You will obtain knowledge of the financial sector whilst also completing qualifications via the CII
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
18 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
This leading frim of financial advisers are looking to recruit for an apprentice to become part of the office support team. The business is looking for an individual who is keen to get into financial services and progress within the industry.
The successful candidate will become part of the existing office team and complete various duties comprising of both customer service and business administration. These tasks will include:
Learn and develop knowledge of financial products and an understanding of the financial services market.
- Learn and develop knowledge of internal and external systems and processes.
- Actively work towards achieving the Chartered Insurance Institute R01 examination in Financial services, regulation & ethics.
- Arranging Client appointments as agreed by the Financial Planners including diary management for the business as required
- Processing new business
- Managing incoming telephone communications
- Scanning, recording and filing client documentation and paperwork as necessary
- Managing office supplies, facilities, stock ordering and maintenance and supplies of adviser paperwork
- Undertaking ‘end of day’ tasks and checklist
- Undertaking ‘morning’ tasks and checklist
- Posting/faxing letters of authority and following these up
- Undertaking other administrative tasks including letters, updating client details
- Maintaining electronic client files
- Data cleansing
- Client contact, face to face, written and telephone
- Undertake administrative tasks on behalf consultants and directors
- Producing MI Reports
- Regular contact with providers and other outside institutions
- Receiving, collating and distributing mail and other relevant information resources for consultants and team colleagues
Requirements and prospects
- Good Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Good initiative
- Team Worker
- Well Presented
GCSE A-C grades in Maths and English or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
As well as on the job training you will complete a Financial Services Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard. This will include working towards R01 via the CII. The apprenticeship may also include functional skills in English and Maths at level 1 and/or 2 depending on prior qualifications.
You will work towards:
- Financial Services Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Functional Skills in English and Maths:
- No functional skills to be completed if you have obtained a GCSE C and above or equivalent.
- Functional Skills level 2 will be completed, if you have obtained a GCSE D or E grade, functional skills level 1 or equivalent.
- Functional Skills level 1 will be completed, if you have not obtained any equivalent qualifications. Upon completing level 1 functional skills you will progress onto level 2.
Financial Services > Financial Services Administrator
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills Edge
Calvin Goodson 07969898364 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017