Business and Sales Administration Apprentice Trailer Training Uk Limited
Trailer Training UK Ltd are the Souths premier commercial driving school providing professional, high quality driver training for all vehicle types and license categories. They are looking for an eager to learn Business and Sales Administration Apprentice.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
£151.88 - £264.38
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Nov 2017
17 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The role will include dealing with a range of customer inquiries regarding license requirements and course bookings to managing invoice systems and taking payments from our customers. Also to assist the manager with some business sales/advertising tools.
The company will invest heavily in the candidate chosen.
Other duties will include:
- Dealing with customer inquiries.
- To become knowledgeable on the different vehicle types and categories and to gain a good knowledge of the driver training and logistics industries.
- To manage course schedules.
- Filing course administration and ensuring customers have the information required to attend the course.
- Raising invoices and organising customer payments.
- To assist with social media tools.
- To assist the Manager as required with other duties.
Requirements and prospects
- To be computer literate with MS products
- A clear and professional telephone manner
- To be a good communicator
- To be punctual
- To be a good problem solver
- Being able to drive would be an advantage
- To be friendly and a approachable person who is willing to learn.
- To be able to work as part of a team and also independently
- To be driven by success
GCSE in Maths and English (A-C) or equivalent.
About the employer
Our team of experianced driver trainers and staff will take you through step by step, from your booking to completing your training and test. Our instructors have been training lorry and bus drivers for over 25 years and we have a extremely high 1st time pass rate so you know you will be in good hands.
Training will be provided by Training Associates, providing the successful apprentice with an NVQ Level 2/3 in Business Administration.
Business and Administration
Training Associates (Surrey)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Associates
Sara Warry 02380 010210 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017