Apprentice Digital Marketing Assistant 01 AGENCY LIMITED
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing Digital Marketing company and you will be providing digital consultancy services and then supporting the creation of New Business pipeline development plans for clients.
Closing date: 12 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
13 Oct 2017
17 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
This will include the following:
- Supporting the writing of proposal and pitch materials for digital projects
- Workshops to work with client to understand their business, objectives, and challenges
- Researching the clients existing pipeline to understand current profiles for their existing business
- Developing and document a business Vision and roadmap for future activity
For a new business development plan we will:
- Create and set-up a CRM solution
- Research and compile lists of target companies to create a client prospect profile
- Research prospective targets using a client persona, recording interests, motivations, and contact information
- Create and send targeted email campaigns that are relevant and interesting to the recipient
- Research prospect activity based on interaction with materials and digital audit tools
- Create a follow-up call list and prepare information to support the conversation
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Excellent customer service
- Team player
- Hard working
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
- Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Digital Marketing Academy based in Nottingham for an intensive 3-day block study
- This is followed by attendance at the Academy on day release once a month thereafter for structured training and the remainder of the training will be completed in the workplace
- The Apprentice will work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing
The Apprenticeship consists of:
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
Social Media and Digital Marketing
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Ltd.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 12 Oct 2017