Apprentice Sales Negotiator/ Estate Agent William H Brown
Become part of one of the UK’s leading Estate Agents, being part of the Connells Group inc. Sequence with over 510 High Street Branches, employs over 5,700 people… The Opportunities Are Endless.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
17 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Ensure all customers are greeted in a professional, friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner at all times.
- Ascertain applicants' needs by listening carefully to the details provided, probing where necessary to ensure all data acquired.
- Qualify applicants, match them to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity.
- Immediately advise suitable applicants of any new instructions which may be suitable.
- Ensure all viewings are promptly followed up and that the vendor is immediately advised of the details.
- Ensure than when an offer is accepted that all administrative duties are attended to and that the sale is actively progressed through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Maintain full documentation of all applicants, their requirements and actions.
- Ensure every effort is made to cross sell company products, in particular, on every occasion attempt to gain an introduction to Sequence Home Conveyancing and Sequence Mortgage Services.
- Ensure you comply at all times with all legislative requirements and company directives, policies and procedures.
- Carry out ad hoc projects at the request of your Manager and others as and when required.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times.
- Highly organised and enthusiastic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain internal/external relationships.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- Team player.
- Be a car owner with a full (preferably clean) driving licence. As part of the role you will eventually be going out and about to view properties and houses, therefore this will be required.
- Professional and flexible.
- Driven and positive.
- Have a genuine interest in working within estate agency.
- Ability to manage stress.
- Well presented, polite, tactful and friendly.
- No formal qualifications are required for this role.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Full Sale of Residential Property NVQ where evidence will be gathered to build a portfolio showing your competency within the role.
- Functional Skills to include Maths, English & ICT where portfolio work will be completed along with a tested part for both (where applicable).
- Complete a Technical Certificate to underpin your knowledge of working in the sector, this also comes with a tested part.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Courtney Linton Connells@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017