Apprentice IT Helpdesk Technician Cunningham Cash Registers Ltd
This apprenticeship is an ideal start to your career in IT. You will work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional customer service in an office based IT Support position. You will use sound judgment and take decisions to maximize customer satisfaction. * Access to your own transport is desirable for this role.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
17 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Logging and progressing calls
- Follow up “customer care” calls
- Promote the latest products and services to the customer base
- Logging calls from emails onto the support desk system
- Maintaining remote access/support documents and customer records on CRM
- Set, maintain and exceed customer service standards
- To encourage feedback on services provided and recognize the changing needs of the service, and make recommendations to your line manager for service improvements
- To progress all outstanding calls and ensure they are resolved within the relevant time scales
- A genuine passion to persue a career in the IT industry
- Excellent communication skills, particularly over the telephone, with the ability to explain issues clearly and simply, both orally and in writing
- An ability to build a rapport with customers
- Logical and analytical, with a methodical approach to problem-solving
- Solution-focused, with ability to prioritize
- Persistent and resilient under pressure, with a good sense of humor
- Accurate, with high attention to detail
- Good team player, yet willing to take personal responsibility for issues
- Self-motivated, resourceful and keen to learn and share knowledge
- Enthusiastic, motivated, empathetic and professional
- Flexible and hardworking approach
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks
- Able to follow process and procedures
- Able to be patient, tolerant and problem-solve accordingly
* Although not essential, a driving licence and access to transport is highly desirable as the company are located in an area not served by public transport.
Requirements and prospects
This role would suit someone who:
- Has a good knowledge of general IT
- Has a confident telephone manner
- Has excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Has some knowledge of Windows networking and security
We are looking for a confident individual who is:
- Hard working
- An excellent communicator
- Works well as part of a team
- Able to deliver consistently to a high degree of accuracy
- Wants to develop a career
You will be educated to at least GCSE's at grades A*-C, including English and Maths (or equivalent qualifications).
An IT Qualification would be an advantage.
Things to consider
About the employer
Training to be provided
- City & Guilds Advanced Diploma in ICT Professional skills, including an industry certification (Microsoft MTA or CIW Certified Internet Web Professional), together with on site training by the employer.
- TDM Wyre Academy delivers Advanced and Higher apprenticeship programmes that are licensed by eSkills UK as Tech Industry Gold apprenticeship programmes. Tech Industry Gold apprenticeship programmes equip young people with the skills for a career in technology.
- Tech Industry Gold is a new accreditation that delivers top quality learning and development. The course standards have been set by employers, and created to ensure that participants develop the blend of technical, business and interpersonal skills that are much in demand in the workplace.
- Organisations across the tech sector have laid down the programmes, facilitated by e skills UK, the employer body for technology skills.
- For those starting at Advanced (Level 3), the expected duration would be 1 year. There is an opportunity to progress on to the Higher Apprenticeship (Level 4) and ultimately on to a Degree Apprenticeship.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Development Manager Ltd
Anne Pilsworth 03331010040 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017