Sales Apprentice Grey Matter Ltd
Are you looking for an outstanding apprenticeship opportunity to learn and progress in this well established software resellers? You will support the team leader in increasing sales by understanding the needs of their customers, calling to follow up on opportunities and increase customer satisfaction by delivering an excellent service.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
17 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
These vacancies offer an excellent opportunity for the successful candidates to learn, develop and progress. The job role involves some decision making an an individual customer and contract level, with problems being referred to a manager.
- Deal with incoming emails and phone calls and choose the appropriate course of action.
- Follow up quotes and opportunities by phone
- Complete documentation required in the sales process
- Identify and resolve client concerns, escalating when necessary
- Handle any other non-technical queries in relation to orders
- Provide cover for team members
- Learn how the business is run, preparing to be flexible and experiencing different roles as necessary
- Working to deadlines and prioritising workflow
These are office based roles, requiring concentration for periods which can be in excess of two hours.
Requirements and prospects
- Desire to be successful and deliver excellent service
- Capable of managing own workload
- Positive and personable demeanour
- Good spoken and written English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attentive to detail
- Able to reprioritise during the day to ensure urgent tasks are completed
- Be a team player, put forward ideas and suggestions for improvement
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Be aware of the Company's aims and organisational values
- Personal responsibility for data protection
- Demanding of self and others
- Creative problem solving
- Professional, courteous and receptive to others needs both inside the company and also with our publishers/vendors.
5 GCSE grade C or above including Maths and English.
Things to consider
About the employer
Grey Matter Ltd
Level 2 Sales QCF
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Functional Skills In Maths and English (if required)
Sales and Telesales
Focus Training And DCET Training
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Focus Training (SW) Ltd
Laura Smith 01752 335207 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2017