Apprenticeship in Childcare WYLDE GREEN NURSERY LIMITED
Become a fully Qualified Nursery Nurse, working with Children you will develop as a nursery practitioner playing an important role in assisting in the care, development and education of young children. A rewarding and thoroughly enjoyable role.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
17 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Whilst becoming a fully qualified Nursery Nurse you will be working towards a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Children and Young Peoples Workforce. You will work as part of a team providing professional high quality child care, development and education. Your training and development will be both education and rewarding as you develop into this role and become a key member of the team.
- Care and supervision of the children assisting with their physical, emotional and development needs
- Plan, prepare and deliver activities to meet children’s individual needs
- Participate in group activities
- Work as part of a team
- Follow and adhere to Nursery Policies and Procedures
- Ensure the children’s welfare by following Safeguarding/ Child Protection policies
- Work with Parents
- Assist and supervise meal times
Plus many other exciting and rewarding activities.
Requirements and prospects
A good communicator, with the ability to work well on your own initiative or as part of a team, committed to both the welfare and development of the children.
- Caring and Friendly
- Desire to work with Children
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Able to use own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Desire to work in childcare
GSCE or equivalent in Math’s and English at Grade C preferred but not essential.
About the employer
A 100% tailored training and assessment program will be delivered to support you throughout your Apprenticeship. This includes all the mandatory training plus a vast range of self-development courses that you may select to enhance your own learning and career. This includes
- Level 2 Certificate in Children's and Young Peoples Workforce
- Functional Skills
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- First Aid
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Children and Young People's Workforce
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Mbkb Ltd
Mark 07717767679 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017