Nursery Apprentice L3 LITTLE ME DAY NURSERIES LIMITED
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly nursery (part of a small chain) in Basingstoke are looking for L3 Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
16 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly nursery in Basingstoke (part of a small chain) are looking for a Level 3 Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
As a Nursery Apprentice, you will contribute to a high quality caring environment for children.
- Creating warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally.
- Key working with a group of children, maintaining learning and development journals
- Under supervision you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding.
- To assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children.
- Completing all work to the desired timescales as set by Globeus Training Trainer.
- To be aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to.
Requirements and prospects
Someone who has some experience working with children (babies, toddlers or pre-school).
To be confident, organised and a creative person.
Childcare Level 2 qualification desired but not essential.
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English at C grade or above is preferable
Things to consider
About the employer
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma for the Children’s Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT
- Level 2 Award in Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills are embedded into the programme
Children and Young People's Workforce
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Globeus Training Ltd
James Sproat 07715 658042 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017