Nursery Nurse Level 3 Apprentice Michelle Scott
A Level 3 Apprentice in Early Years is required for a nursery in Littleborough. This nursery is looking to grow their existing team with an energetic, well presented, confident person. You will provide high standards of childcare and participate in all EYFS and Ofsted guidelines as well as Company policies and procedures.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
18 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- A Level 3 Apprentice in Early Years is required for a nursery in Littleborough. This nursery is looking to grow their existing team with an energetic, well presented, confident person.
- You will provide high standards of childcare and participate in all EYFS and Ofsted guidelines as well as Company policies and procedures.
- You must be willing and eager to learn, with a great attitude to the team, children and their parents and offer ideas on development programmes such as activities and support for the children in your care, you must have a great attitude to work.
- You will be joining an experienced team who have lots of experience for you to learn from and they offer amazing mentoring programme
- You will provide the children with a safe, secure and home-like environment.
- You will plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group.
Requirements and prospects
- Have some experience of working in a nursery setting
- Enthusiastic and Friendly Approach
- Have proven organisational skills
- Able to converse with team, parents and children alike
- Have achieved a Level 2 Childcare qualification (not essential)
- Hold Maths and English GCSEs grades A-D or Functional Skills in Maths and English
About the employer
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma in the Children and Young People’s Workforce - EYE
- Functional Skills English L 2
- Functional Skills maths L2
- Functional Skills ICT L2
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Children and Young People's Workforce
THE OLDHAM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Oldham College
Andrea Kearns 0161 785 4072 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017