Business Admin Apprenticeship L2 LDM Developments Limited
• Welcoming visitors to the office • Dealing with incoming telephone calls as well as making outbound calls as required • Handling correspondence • Booking appointments using Microsoft Outlook • Checking and dealing with emails from clients and customers
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
16 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Welcoming visitors to the office
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls as well as making outbound calls as required
- Handling correspondence
- Booking appointments using Microsoft Outlook
- Checking and dealing with emails from clients and customers
- Using Office equipment such as scanner and photocopier (full training will be given)
- General filing duties
- Using Microsoft Office to draft correspondence and reports
- Other duties as required
Requirements and prospects
Experience in using Microsoft Office Packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook would be advantageous
You will be able to work under pressure and have good planning & organisational skills
Our preferred candidate will be punctual, reliable, honest and hardworking. Whilst full training is given, we expect you to be pro-active and able to work on your own initiative.
You will also have an excellent telephone manner and be of a smart appearance.
Ideally the candidate will have achieved GCSE Maths, English and ICT at Grade C or higher or equivalent.
About the employer
LDM Developments Limited
• NVQ Level 2 Business Admin Diploma • Functional Skills English Level 1 • Functional Skills Maths Level 1 • Functional Skills ICT Level 1 • Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Business and Administration
THE OLDHAM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Oldham College
Richard Price 0161 785 3586 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017